by - Saturday, April 15, 2017


Well Hello and welcome back to my blog, it's been a while since I have posted and I am finally glad to be back writing again for you. This one isn't beauty but it is more what I call lifestyle and more just about something I love. It's very easy to find something you can be addicted to but it's very hard to get out of it, which is why for such a long time I avoided getting Netflix because I for one knew what I was like when it came to watch films and television series's. 

It's easy to say I like this and I like that, but getting hooked on something that you can't stop watching is when there's a problem and it isn't good when you have a job to go to that you shouldn't be staying up to the ridiculous time of the morning, let's say 3 am watching a television series, to then get up for a 9am shift at work. It's good to know you hve something to watch but it's not always good when your not sleeping because of it, but at least you know one thing, you're not wasting the £6 you are spending each month for a Netflix Subscription.

So if you hadn't guessed the subject of my blog post today is Netflix and what I am loving on Netflix. 

A couple  of years ago I remember everyone talking about how great Netflix was and I was just not budging and not falling for it and didn't bother to even give it a try so I went without it. How I don't know but i just watched my TV series's through DVD. It took me too long to even get Netflix, but in September 2016, I had decided to give Netflix a shot, thinking I wouldn't like it, but once I downloaded it, I started watching and got addicted to the sight. It literally is great for whether you have had a bad day and just want to relax, or just ot put on because you don't know what else to do or if you want something to watch whilst doing course work or like me right now whilst writing a blog post. 

Now after rambling on about why I love Netflix, I have decided to add what television series I am loving, I will add at least three or four otherwise we could be here for a while.

First off - Thirteen Reasons Why

I know this is really recent but I recently started and although I am only on about the fourth episode i am hooked and literally love it. I know it's a triggering subject which is why I am not going to talk about it much. But one thing i love is that it keeps you intrigued, you can't guess the reason straight away, unlike some shows, you don't get many that you can't guess what is going to happen, like it's unpredictable.


Secondly - Pretty Little Liars

Although i had four of the seasons on DVD before hand, I had only got up to season 3, well half way through season 3. By the time I got Netflix I went straight in to continue watching the series, and although i have my times when I don't want to sit and watch it, it is by far my favourite series to watch on Netflix, I mean I already half of what happens in Series 6 and 7 but I now need to catch up between the series.


Thirdly - The Big Bang Theory

I am well aware this show has been going or a long while and I have watched it on TV before but I have no clue what series but in the end once i got Netflix I decided to start watching it from series one, and honestly ts such a great show to sit and watch when you've had a long day at work that I literally love to sit and watch it whenever I can.


Finally - Once Upon a Time

This show was something I took a wing on, thinking it wasn't going to be that good, thinking I wasn't going to like it and didn't think I was going to get hooked. As soon as I started watching i was hooked, I got through two seasons in a matter of two weeks pretty much, and well I just fell in love with the show straightaway. The stories that are told in it, I love Emma Swan and Captain Hook together. And all I say, is if you haven't watch the series yet, then you really should. 



So that is the end of my post, I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Feel free to leave a comment.  

You can follow my social media links here:

Instagram - @_ameliajl
Twitter - @omgamelia07
Bloglovin - Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments