by - Thursday, March 09, 2017


Welcome back to my blog my lovelies, for once I am back with a make up review post, instead of some kind of life advice post that I probably have no clue what I am talking about. Now I am not the perfectionist on make up but lipsticks is something that I am quite used to and I think I can talk about. 


Products mentioned in this post:
  • Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Colour - Devotion 600
  • Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Colour - Flirtation
  • Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Colour - Addiction
Liquid Lipsticks are something I fell in love with when I tried them, I never thought I would, I didn't think they would be good. With normal lipsticks I find they last for a few hours and then come off after a few sips of a drink and a few bits to eat and you don't have anything left on your lips. WIth the Liquid Lipsticks, yes you have a reapply it after a while but now as much as lipstick and it looks amazing and they just look amazing on your lips. 
One thing I have noticed from these lipsticks is that with them, they re very moisturising on the lips, there's been a lot of times I have forgotten to put lip balm on to sooth my lips and i have found these liquid lipsticks have been very moisturising on my lips and helping them as well.

Another good thing about these liquid lipsticks is the pigmentation, with some lipsticks, they show one colour but when you use them, they don't come out the colour you expect them to or what it looks like. With this, the colours you see in the packaging is the colour that appears on your lips as well. 

I definitely recommend these Revlon Liquid Lipsticks for those reasons and they are just so nice, I wouldn't say they are on the pricey side, but they are definitely a bit more pricey then some other lipstick, they are £8.99 from Superdrug. If I had to choose a favourite at the moment, it would be Addiction. Which is more a dark plummy colour then what it shoes in the picture. 

So that is the end of my post, I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Feel free to leave a comment.  

You can follow my social media links here:

Instagram - @_ameliajl
Twitter - @omgamelia07
Bloglovin - Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments