Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017!!

by - Wednesday, February 01, 2017


Well Hello and Welcome back to my Blog in the New Year, I figured with it being the new year that I would reflect on 2016 and my wishes for 2017. 2016 was a great year it was a quick year or it felt like it was over in a second, so many amazing things happened yet it also felt like it could have dragged on for a long time. 

2016 Reflections

Going to do this in a bullet point list since I don't want to be rambling on forever as I feel like I could be doing that. Also i am not sure if this i s going to be a long list, not many things happened in 2016 from what I can remember but I'll try my best to remember. 

  • Left College with a triple Distinction in June. 
  • Kept a lot of friends from college.
  • Became slightly more sociable.
  • Completed my Scrapbook.
  • Decided I wanted to go to Uni and Visited my first choice University. 
  • Started watching Once Upon a Time 
(Said there wasn't many i could remember but I am working on remembering.)

2017 Wished

Again I am going to do this in Bullet Points but I think I have more predictions or hopes for this year then most years. Also at least one  of these wishes have actually happened since I started writing this in January and it's now the 1st Feb because I was procrastinating too much.  
  • Have a good 21st Birthday - Well that's happened now. 
  • Use my blog more
  • Go See Wicked Again
  • Go See Phantom of the Opera
  • Go See Les Miserables
  • Go See Dream Girls
  • Go See Hamilton when it comes out in the UK (probably won't happen if you ask me) 
  • Go See Ed Sheeran live at the O2
  • Work more hours
  • Prepare for Uni.
  • Go to Uni in September 2017

So that is the end of my post, I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Feel free to leave a comment.  

You can follow my social media links here:

Instagram - @_ameliajl
Twitter - @omgamelia07
Bloglovin - Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments