by - Sunday, August 14, 2016


So I need to make a massive apology, i am aware I haven't posted in a long time and I am briefly going to explain why. My problem is that I have been trying to find a job yet I am struggling with all that as I don't know what kind of job I am looking for and I am thinking about Uni now but in all honesty, I have no clue what I want to do in the future now, and i don't know if I should continue working towards being an actor or not because that was always my dream but I was too scared to try and pursue it that I don't know. I'm just dealing with the struggles of being uncertain about my future. 

That's all I really have to say. 

Slight Update:

I am working on things to put on this blog to make it more active and I want to revamp it a little bit so I will get round to making this blog more like I want it to be like. 

You May Also Like

0 comments