My Top 5 Lipsticks 2015

by - Friday, September 18, 2015


Welcome to My Post on my Top Five Favorite Lipsticks

Products that are going to be mentioned


Over the last few years I have been collecting lipsticks, and as I have got older my favourite lipsticks have changed and colours. I am more of a red and pink person or nude colour for my lips as I think they co with everything and also that's what suits me the most. The occasional berry lip is a one off for me. After tidying my make up draws out and my make up bag and my college bag, I found that these (the ones that I am writing about) lipsticks were the five I was reaching for each time I wanted a lipstick. 

Rimmel Kate Moss No.22


In one of my first posts on this blog I have written about a Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick which I will be talking about later on in this post, I also mentioned that I lost my Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in the Shade 22 which is a bright red and over a year ago when I started my first year of IT Level 3 and my third year at college I started wearing this lipstick a lot until I lost it. Since I have repurchased it I haven't really used it but I know I will be using it because it is one of my favourite lipsticks. 

MUA Bright Pink


A couple of years ago I came across a cheap make up collection called MUA which I am quite certain of is only in Superdrug. Considering the lipsticks are only a £1 I picked up a couple and I'll be honest I love them both. This pink might be bright but is a really pigmented but nice bright pink and I like to wear it to college or you can wear it for parties, I think it is a suitable colour it isn't that out there like some bright pinks. I'll be honest when I first got this lipstick I was very uncertain about it because I wasn't sure exactly how much I liked it but after getting used to it, I can't get enough of it and I know if it is still in stock I will repurchase it when I run out. 

Rimmel Kate Moss No.05


As mentioned in this post here I love the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in the shade 05 which is a really nice pink, it's not bright like the other one, it's more of a subtle pink that really goes well with a lot of things. 

MUA Shimmering Red


I don't know the exact shade of this lipstick but it was the other lipstick I brought and I fell in love it it's a great red, I always wear it around Christmas because it has pigments of glitter in it alongside as the nice red tone. 

KIKO 602


Recently I went to London and I found the KIKO shop and once walking in I fell in love but I only chose to get one item to try it out but as I am going back next month I might by a few more items from there. I really like this shade, it's a nice nude pink colour and I really love it. 

So that is the end of my post, I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Feel free to leave a comment.  


You can follow my social media links here:

Instagram - @_ameliajl
Twitter - @omgamelia07
Bloglovin - Follow
 

You May Also Like

0 comments