50 Facts About Me

by - Sunday, July 19, 2015

So I kind of accidentally deleted my 50 facts about me post so I am going to redo it, I luckily have everything I wrote written down which is great for the fact that I really had trouble coming up with those 50 facts. I will also have an about me proper post tomorrow for my Monday post. 


  1. My Name is Amelia Jane Laing
  2. I was Born on the 12th January 1996 at 9:31pm 
  3. I am 19 Years old
  4. I study computing at college and I have one year left at college. 
  5. I work in Shoe Zone
  6. I am 5ft 5 
  7. I live in a town that one will have heard of unless you live here. 
  8. I love Rixton
  9. I have met the lead singer of Rixton Jake Roche's Dad, Shane Richie three times. 
  10. Again I love Tori Kelly and She liked my instagram post and I went crazy in the hair dressers. 
  11. I am obsessed with How I met you Mother, it's my favourite Television show now since Glee ended.
  12. I was obsessed and I mean obsessed with Glee.
  13. I chose to believe I am kind of like Rachel Berry
  14. I am already planning my dream wedding and dream house and I am not even in a relationship now. 
  15. My favourite band when I was a kid was S Club 7
  16. I still listen to them nowadays.
  17. Everytime I go on holiday with my best friend we meet a really fit bar man.
  18. I am saving up to learn to drive.
  19. I have always wanted to do youtube videos but I freak out a lot.
  20. I don't like fizzy drinks.
  21. I am very unhealthy
  22. I love to sing and act and perform
  23. I've had an operation before and stayed in a London hospital.
  24. I love West End shows.
  25. I want to go to New York for my 21st
  26. I have no clue what I am planning on doing once I finish college next year. 
  27. I've signed up for X-Factor twice and never even went to the audition.
  28. I am very fussy
  29. I do voluntary work at a theatre.
  30. I have a weird phobia of cracked glass.
  31. I used to have two hamsters, one was call Frasier and the other was called Marble. 
  32. I used to play hide and seek with my hamster when he was in the hamster ball whilst my mum cleaned the cage out.
  33. I really want a pet dog.
  34. I always check my phone for text messages replies.
  35. I get worried easily
  36. I over think things.
  37. I used to have a massive obsession with the Twilight Saga, that I covered my room in Twilight pictures. 
  38. My Idols are Sarah Jessica Parker, Lea Michele and Audrey Hepburn.
  39. I hate horror movies. 
  40. I found the Hole scary because of the clown.
  41. I used to think the series of unfortunate events was a scary film, I soon changed now that I am obsessed with it.
  42. I absolutely love romantic and comedy films.
  43. I get really blocked up when I am hot and I feel like I have a cold but I don't. 
  44. When I first meet people I come off really shy but as soon as people have got to know me, I get really crazy and fun to be around. 
  45. Banana and shrimps are my favourite sweets and I don't eat many sweets because I can't.
  46. I hate rude people
  47. I am against bullying and cyber bullying and any form of bullying and racism! ESPECIALLY RACISM.
  48. I am very messy. 
  49. I have met Cheryl Ferguson who played Heather Trott in Eastenders. 
  50. I hate being late to things unless it's college (oops I don't do it on purpose, it just happens)
So that is my 50 facts about me, I am sure have got to know me better, but if you want a full all about me post tomorrow or wednesday then let me know in the comments and I will be willing and excited to write it for you guys. Feel free to leave a comment.  


You can follow my social media links here:

Instagram - @_ameliajl
Twitter - @omgamelia07
Bloglovin - Follow

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Loved reading your facts, I love getting to know other bloggers :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you :) me too :) thank you for taking the time to read it lovely :) x

      I am going to check your blog out :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete